Dr. Ahad Niknia,
+49 (0) 69 / 798 34 705 (Phone)
+49 (0) 69 / 798 35004 (Fax)
Office 2.232, RuW Building
D-60323 Frankfurt am Main
- Cloud Privacy Analysis and Management
- Cloud Security and Dependability
- Cryptography and Applied Cryptography
- Security and Privacy (Domains, Emerging Applications, Standardization, Evaluation and certification)
Ahad Niknia joined as a researcher to the Chair of Mobile Business & Multilateral Security at the Goethe University Frankfurt in 2019. He got his PhD in Computer Science and holds M.Sc. and B.Sc. in Computer Science from high-ranked universities in Iran (the University of Tabriz, Shahid Beheshti University of Tehran, and SUT) and as one of the top graduates.
Ahad was an academy member of the Multimedia Department of the Art University of Tabriz and an invited lecturer at the Computer Science Department of the University of Tabriz with more than ten years of experience in research, and teaching and supervising the students, which he was selected as the best Lecturer and Researcher in the corresponding years. Also, he served as the director and manager of the Information Technology affairs office of the Art University of Tabriz for four years.
He joined the distributed system group of the University of Lisbon as a visiting researcher in the field of cloud security in 2018 for a year.
His current research focus (as a PhD researcher) is mostly on the privacy analysis in Cloud services and its impacts and incentives on the economy.
Make contact if you feel any interest in the related areas (find more).
Other Research Interests:
- Security and Privacy in Business Informatics
- Privacy and Identity management and protection
- Mobile and embedded systems and Multilateral Security
- IoT Security